Sunday, January 27, 2013

Patisapta

I know sankranti is gone so far and its really funny that I am posting patisapta recipe now.I have made this patisapta on the day of sankranti and taken the pictures too.But blame my office and my husband's ill health that kept me so busy for past few days so that I could not write them down.

Ingredients:
For the batter

  1. Maida - 2cups
  2. Rava/Sooji - 1/2 cup
  3. Rice flour - 2 heap tb sp
  4. Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
  5. Milk - 500 ml
For the filling
  1. coconut - 1 
  2. khova - 200 gms



    Sugar/Jaggery - 1 1/2 cup

Method:


Mix all the ingredients of batter except milk.Then add milk little by little and form a batter. Make sure that no lump is formed.
batter

Heat a kadai and add grated coconut and sugar/jaggery. Fry for 5 minutes.No need to add any oil.
Add khoya/khova and then fry for some more time till the mixture separates from kadai. It will not stick to the kadai when done.

Let it cool and then give little long shape to the filling with the help of hand.


Now take a flat tawa and graese it with 1 tsp of oil. When the tawa is hot,take the batter in a serving spoon and spread it over it like dosa or pancake.
Drizzle few drops of oil on the sides.
When it is cooked, place the filling on one side and roll it.
patisapta
patisapta
Now the pati saptas are ready.Serve it with little condensed milk on top or as it is like me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for dropping t my space and sharing your lovely comments.Your comments are my inspiration and the way to improve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...